SKINCARE AND WAXING SERVICES
Pretty is something you’re born with, but beautiful, that is an equal opportunity adjective.Unknown
|Click on our Enhancements tab for options to elevate your experience|
Cleanse, exfoliate, and revitalize skin in just 30 minutes.
customized for the needs of adolescent skin, focusing on extractions and acne prone skin treatments
a luxuriously relaxing facial treatment customized to the needs of the skin
|Reiki (standalone session- no facial)|
Reiki is a gift from the Japanese lineage, offering healing for the mind, body, and spirit- internal wisdom is channeled directly through the hands over the client’s chakras, creating space for clarity and peace while mental and emotional release bring harmony and balance, as well as ridding the body of blockages, trapped emotions or anything that isn’t serving at present.
|Reiki + Facial|
This restorative treatment is guided by your desired outcome- this could be to release, receive guidance, or to simply unplug and reset- this aligned energetic focus paired with a 30 or 60-minute customized facial to address your skin’s needs will leave you balanced and glowing from the inside out
a physical exfoliating/resurfacing technique using a small, sterile blade in gentle upward motions to remove dead skin cells, smooth fine lines, brighten the skin, and remove facial hair
|Dermaplane + Facial||60m.|
NuFACE is a microcurrent treatment device that revitalizes, lifts, and brightens the skin for a more youthful appearance- skin is cleansed and prepped, treated with NUFACE and moisturized
|NuFACE Express Series|
a series of 7 NuFACE express treatments scheduled weekly for maximized results
|Tight & Bright NuFacial|
a luxurious treatment that instantly makes the skin appear higher, tighter, and brighter by utilizing products designed to give immediate results-beginning with a deep cleanse and exfoliating enzyme mask, preparing the skin for a brightening, resurfacing, and toning treatment complimented by the NuFACE holistic facelift- treatment is completed with a revitalizing mask infused with a brightening serum to volumize, lift, and firm the face and neck- one treatment will yield instant results, while a NuFACE series will provide a more lasting effect
a specialty facial that incorporates a lactic peel for deeper exfoliation and brightening of the skin- great for aging, hyperpigmented, normal and combination skin
color is applied to eyebrows to cover gray and/or compliment hair color
color is applied to eyelashes, maximizing the appearance of length and fullness
|Brow & Lash Tint Combo||$50|
|Brighten Up- add to any Facial Wax Service|
Cleanse, moisturize, and protect skin in minutes. Includes a fabulous facial massage leaving skin fresh and bright.
|Brow Wax||$24||Full Face|
(brows not included)
|Lip Wax||$14||Brow & Lip wax combo||$34|
|Chin Wax||$14||Brow & Chin wax Combo||$34|
|Nose Wax||$14||Ear Wax||$18|
|Sideburn Wax||$16||Neckline Wax||$20|
Any hair seen outside the [conservative] swimsuit line is removed
Hair is removed beyond the swimsuit line, but not nearly a Brazilian
All hair is removed from front to back. Your choice of removing everything or leaving a patch or strip of hair up top/front.
|Brazilian Bikini Maintenance|
Brazilian appointments pre-scheduled regularly for 5 weeks or less receive special pricing.
|Buns- Add on to Bikini|
Add smooth cheeks to your bikini waxing service.
|Tummy Strip||$17||Full Tummy||$40|
|Chest or Back||$70||Underarms||$28|
|½ Arm||$38||Full Arm||$50|
|½ Leg||$62||Full Leg||$85|
|Sonoma Lavender, Hempz or Image Vital C Hand Treatment|
exfoliate, hydrate, soothe and soften hands with your choice of Sonoma Lavender or Hempz products warmed in mittens- a worthy alternative to paraffin
*add to any 60 or 90 min. facial treatments
|Cooling Eye Treatment|
A cooling and soothing treatment that helps to relieve tension and reduce puffiness, leaving eyes looking bright and fresh.
*available with any facial and ALL facial waxing services
|Spot Treatments and High Frequency|
If you have specific areas of concern, ask your skincare specialist about these treatments as they are customized per need.
*available with any facial and ALL facial waxing services
|Moroccanoil Scalp Massage|
A relaxing, soothing, and moisturizing scalp massage.
*please note that hair and scalp will be oily after this treatment
Cleanse, moisturize and protect your skin in minutes. Includes a fabulous facial massage and leaves skin fresh and bright.
*available with ALL facial waxing services
|Image Sheet Mask|
A hydrating or anti-aging sheet mask is incorporated into treatment for deeper penetration and results. Includes a sheet mask to take home for continued treatment.
*available with 60 and 90 minute facial treatments
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the salon or spa
without an appointment. Please arrange for childcare during your
appointment so that every guest, including you,
can fully relax and enjoy their time at Essence.
THE BEST BEAUTY SALON IN EVERGREEN
At Essence Hair, Skin, and Body, located in Evergreen, Colorado, we offer a wide array of services to keep you looking and feeling your best. Taking a time-out every now and then to give yourself the attention you deserve is beneficial to your mental, emotional, and physical health. When it’s time to give yourself a break, escape to Essence for your skincare and massage needs. We offer many options for spa treatments, that are sure to have a lasting positive effect on your confidence. We invite you to relax and enjoy the calm and comfort of our inviting atmosphere where all your beauty treatments will be performed by skilled specialists. Our spa (retreat) area provides:
- Customized Facials
- Reiki Energy Work
- Facial and Body Waxing
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
Visit Essence, and experience the soothing nourishment of our facials, custom formulated with Image and Sanitas products to improve your skin. Our Estheticians will analyze your skin and help you decide which treatments are right for your specific needs. Skin care offerings include:
Essential – Results-oriented, express facial, 30 minutes
Specialty – Carefully customized treatments for each client, 60 or 90 minutes
Advanced – Specialty treatments utilizing special tools/techniques for desired results, 20, 30, 60, or 90 minutes
- Exfoliating Treatments
- Spray Tanning
- Manicuring Services
The removal of unwanted hair can do wonders for your self-esteem. At Essence hair, skin & body in Evergreen, we offer almost every type of waxing you can imagine. From eyebrows to full faces, from arms and legs to bikinis; if you don’t want the hair, we’ll get rid of it for you. Our skilled waxers are trained to professionally remove hair from even the most sensitive areas of the body.
We understand that for some, body and facial waxing can be uncomfortable to schedule- especially if you are not sure what to ask for. Our front desk and service providers are trained to answer questions honestly and professionally, respecting your comfort level and privacy. There is no question too silly, no need to be embarrassed. Remember, this is what we do all day long- very little surprises us.
Please take a moment to read our waxing FAQ’s and feel free to contact us with additional questions.
- Q: How long does the hair need to be before I can get waxed?
- A: Let the hair grow for at least seven days after shaving. For you shavers this may be even more painful than getting the wax itself. Ideally, the hair should be 1/8th to 1/4th of an inch long.
- Q: How long until the hair grows back?
- A: This is a tricky question because when it comes to the hair re-growth cycle, we are not all created equal. Some clients come in every six weeks and have hardly any hair at all (no fair!) while others have to come in every three weeks. The most popular length of time between waxes is four weeks.
- Q: Will my hair grow back darker and/or thicker?
- A: No. Waxing pulls the hair from the follicle weakening the root. If anything, it will grow back weaker, sparser, and easier to remove next time.
- Q: Will my hair ever stop growing back?
- A: No, but it will become sparser and finer in texture if you wax regularly.
- Q: Will medication affect my waxing?
- A: It certainly can! Retinol and Retin-A taken orally or used topically will postpone your ability to wax. You need to be off oral medications for a minimum of 2 weeks before your waxing session. Topical use should be discontinued one week prior to waxing. Blood thinners and some other medications and products thin out the skin making it more likely for you to peel or burn during your waxing session. If you are unsure about any of the medications you are taking ask your doctor or pharmacist before you come in.
- Q: Can I tan before or after my wax?
- A: Plan on waiting at least 24 hours after your wax to tan, and DO NOT come in right after a fresh spray tan as the wax will take it off.
- Q: I have a special occasion coming up and have never been waxed. Are there any special instructions?
- A: Whether you want a premarital wax or just a vacation ready bikini line, we recommend you plan to have at least two waxes prior to the event. This will ensure you do not have any reactions to the wax before the big day. It also gets the first wax – which is the most uncomfortable – out of the way. The second wax will provide a much smoother, cleaner result with less post-wax tenderness. If you don’t have time to squeeze in two waxing sessions then make your appointment for at least three to four days before your special occasion.
- Q: Am I too old to get a Brazilian wax?
- A: Absolutely not! You are never too old, so wax on!
- Q: What is “Double Dipping?”
- A: Double dipping is when the technician dips the wax applicator stick back into the wax vat after using it on you or someone else – possibly allowing the spread of bacteria. Each wax applicator stick should be dipped into the wax only once, and then disposed of so that the wax being applied is always sterile. Make sure when you are getting your wax, there is no double-dipping and steer clear of those hairy scary spas!